Use everything in your environment to help plan and execute the perfect assassination – use stealth, sabotage, and everything in-between to turn your creativity into a deadly weapon.
I primarily worked as a designer on the Colombia mission, with minor work on Isle of Sgaíl and occasional support on Mumbai
- Scripting gameplay sequences, "story missions" (Undying Love, Hippo), and target loops (Andrea Martinez)
- Gameplay setpiece scripting
- Hooking-up the new "hide in foliage/crowd" system
- Moment-to-moment design (what is this space about, what is the challenge here etc.)
- Escalation contracts
- Scripting NPC ambience (making the world come to life)